Where do you see your organization 20 years into the future? Who is your target audience? What makes your services unique? What values guide your organization’s priorities? How exactly do you get to achieve your vision? What strategic plan do you follow and how do you measure success?
A high performing organization aligns its strategic priorities with its values, current resources, capacity, and mission to offer services that are in demand and valued, while moving the organization closer towards achieving its vision.
I utilize a goal based strategic planning process to:
- crystalize your vision, mission, values
- assess your organization’s performance, capacity, culture,
- conduct strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities (SWOT) analysis
- conduct political, economical, social, technological, legal, environmental (PESTLE) analysis
- seek input from all levels of organization and stakeholders to inform the process and create buy in
- leave you with an actionable strategic planning document that contains clearly defined initiatives and KPIs
Find out what people say about their experience working with me.
Contact us to find out how I can support you.
A good implementation plan demonstrates to the staff the direct relationship between their day-to-day tasks and the strategic priorities. It also clarifies roles and expectations and engages the team in identifying key performance indicators that define success.
When staff are involved in creating the operational plan, they engage and support changes proposed as opposed to sabotaging it.
When SMART metrics are identified collaboratively, it reveals to the staff how their work directly contributes to the achievement of organization’s mission and progress towards its vision.
The implementation package includes:
- facilitating implementation support sessions with staff
- clarifying roles and expectations
- collaboratively identifying metrics and evaluation strategies
- quarterly support for yourself and your leadership team
Get in touch for a complimentary chat and assessment of your need.
Find out what people say.
Often when an Executive leaves their position, it takes more than a few weeks to find that next great leader for your organization. This is also the time when staff are anxious about the upcoming changes in leadership.
Hiring the CEO/Executive Director is one of the most important duties of the Board. This is not the time to rush but a time to reflect on the strategic direction of the organization and choose the most suitable candidate that can implement the priorities of the organization successfully.
Having an experienced leader to support your team enables you to take the time necessary to find the most suitable future Executive for the organization. It also prevents a leadership vacuum and provides staff with the support they need during this time of change.
With over 17 years of executive leadership experience, I can step in the interim and support a smooth transition for Board and staff. Find out what Board members say about their experience of working with me as an interim leader.